Tuesday, December 5, 2017

My Speech

My speech


In our class the year 7 & 8 had to write a speech about our writing but the year 8 just did out end of year speech about the time we have had this school so this is my speech about my time here.


Think back to a time when you fell over and everyone was watching you

Hey
My name is Alex Muir let me tell you a little bit about myself. i have been at Paparoa Range School since i was 7 and enjoyed nearly every minute of it.

It has been a roller coaster ride there has been a lot of ups and downs at this school. I have loved all the time with the girls like Caitlyn, Emily, Jess B, Jess G and Sammie and i will really miss  them a lot they have made my time here much much better i can not say that about the boys though. I have a lot of good memories some funny ones and some bad ones. that i will always remember like the water fights we have done and JessB and I walking all through the mud at school and all the camps i have had with them my favorite camp was the hanmer camp.

Thank you Miss J, and Miss Bell you have been great teachers and I will really miss you they are amazing teachers they have been my favorite teachers  that i have had and Miss Bell’s matching jewelry and thank you to Miss D for planning and organising some the fun school events that we have done. And thank you to all the board and home and school for help raising money for our school. I will miss most of the people at thIs school it has been a great 5 years thank you to most of the great people at this school that has made my time here great.

For the last 4 years i have had Mrs Weavers as my principal and she made a big change in the school and Even though we have not had our new principal for long i just want to say thank you to Mr Norrish for being here this term.  thank you everyone i have had a great time and i will really miss it next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your positive, helpful, thoughtful comments on my work.