Monday, May 8, 2017

My poem

My poem


Red poppies all over the ground
Blending in with all the blood
People dying all around
Gasping for their last breath
Bombs flying past bullets getting shot
Families wondering when they will be back home.


My Military poem


Poppies swaying in the wind
People wondering if this will be the end
The desperation to see their families again will kill them before injury
Blood dripping on the floor blending with the poppies on the ground
door swing back and forth as the gunshots fly bye.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Alex, Your poems sound great, but I don't really like the part that says, Blending in with the blood.
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emily and i put that because there would be blood on the ground especially in the hospital part.
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my name is Jake from Gilberthorpe School. Wow, those are really good poems Alex I really like the military one.
    Next time don't do the highlight.
    Bye for now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your positive, helpful, thoughtful comments on my work.